Issue 02 Urban is available now on iTunes and it’s a bumper issue with 12 articles, including 5,000 words on Citi Bike and…
- An Urban Issue — That thrill of zipping by cars in a bike lane, while they’re stalled waiting for an intersection to clear
- Shop Girl Moment — A few moments with a shop girl, reminded me how cool bikes are
- Along for the Ride — Zanne is along for the ride
- Beautiful Particulates — When the sunsets are spectacular, the air is dirty
- Seattle Hates Cyclists — A minority of a minority, riding a bike in the city
- The Heart of the City — What I’ve come to appreciate is that there is no one truth to this city
- Cannondale Evo: A Rant about Women’s Bikes — Dude rides a lady’s bike
- Go-to-Gear PivLocks — My new favorite eyewear for all types of riding
- The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Innovations — One of the biggest reasons that Salsa skewers were so popular is that they were available in a wide variety of anodized colors, including the crowd fave “rasta”
- Bont Shoes — The Bont Vaypor cycling shoes aren’t just stiff and light, they’re different from almost everything else on the market, and in ways that are actually worth talking about
- The Bike Shop, Behind the Scenes Literally — Mark works in the most provocative bike shop
Contributing to this issue are Mzsitka, Red Kite Prayer, Zannestar, Crosssports, David J. Schloss, and Original Mark V.
The cover was designed by Pfaltzgraphics with artwork from Zeke Smith of Tern.
Bike Hugger Magazine is published once a month. The app is a free download that includes one issue. Auto-renewing subscriptions are $1.99 a month or $3.99 per issue. Your subscription revenues directly support the writing, editing, and production of Bike Hugger Magazine.